Features and Specifications Accessories
Carbide Saw Chain
Ice Rescue Saw
VRS 731 POWER CUT SAW
- 2 mass dampening system provides significantly less vibration.
- 5 Stage air filtration system. Smooth start decompression valve reduces the start up
force required by 70%.
- Electronic Ignition.
- Air inlet ports reduce noise by up to 40%.
- Lighter weight than conventional powercuts.
- Large volume exhaust system
- Central and lateral cutting positions for cut off wheel
- Quick action guard adjustment and belt tensioner.
- Double insulated fuel tank.
Now available for:
SURE-VENT VRS 731 and many other Power Cut
D'AXTM High Speed
Carbide Blades engineered for the
Fire & Rescue Service.
- Engine Displacement: 4.5 cu. in. (73cc)
- Maximum Power: 5.6hp (4.2kW)
- No Load RPM: 9500 RPM
- Stroke: 1.46 in. (37mm)
- Carburetor: Tillotson
- Ignition System: Electronic
- Starter System: Recoil Starter
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 43 oz.
- Max. Blade Speed: 260 ft./sec. (80m/sec.)
- Wheel Diameter: 14" (356 mm)
- Arbor Diameter: (20 mm) 1"
- Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16"(122 mm)
- Dry Weight: 21.8 lbs. (9.9 kg)